Anyway.. this is like ridiculously simple.. so here you are.
1. Get crock pot. Spray with some kind of nonstick spray or use a liner if you are someone that plans ahead and has such things.
2. Add chicken. I always use boneless/skinless breasts. I used thawed chicken this time but you can totally throw them in frozen. I do that all the time too ;)
See not too fancy ;)
3. Sprinkle taco seasoning over the top. (If you are anti-seasoning packets.. I'm sure you could google how to get the same taste with individual spices. TBH I'm too lazy for all that . 😂)
5. Put lid on. Cook on high for 4 hours.
6. Shred chicken using two forks.
7. Add a can of black beans. I usually buy organic ones. They aren't much or expensive. You can also add a drained can of corn if you like. Put the lid back on and leave on high until the beans, and corn if you added them, are hot.
8. EAT!! I use this with whole wheat wraps and whatever taco toppings we have on hand... or even by itself it's awesome!!